Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

my rocket ship.






Screenshot 2017-08-28 at 09.30.11.png

My rocket ship special powers are lasers to protect me from aliens.It looks  like lasers that boots out flames.The lasers shoots out lasers like a Machine gun that looks like a gun that shoots aliens.Well the boosters looks like a blue flame boosters. The engine looks like a car engine.

Well as I was boarding  my rocket ship I step onto my hover board. It will take me up into my rocket. And in five seconds I blast off into space.when the  t star sparkling and light the thruster. When I blast off I look up.

When I saw a lot of clouds I shut my eyes and I was in space. Well I went to the Moon it took me 3 days in 9 months and I put a cook island flag on the Moon. when I came back everybody was clapping for me. Well when I was at home I got a gold medal.

No comments:

Post a Comment